TT 200-ST Stationary Transmitter
- 3 Operation modes
- Selectable microphone and aux inputs with gain controls
- Monitor headphone/headset socket with volume control
- Aux and loop output to feed additional transmitters
- Adjustable microphone gain and RF power
- Can be desktop or rack mounted (rack shelf available separately)
- Compact size – only half of 1U 19” rack space
- 42 Channels with up to 15 separate groups
- No limit to the size of each group
- Programmable backlit high contrast OLED display with menu/jog dial
- Back lit Aux/Feed thru buttons for interpretation modes
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Software control
- 1/2 Wave antenna
- Up to 200m range
- Compatible with TT 200-R receivers
The digital Tourtalk TT 200-ST stationary transmitter is designed for fixed applications where the transmitter is to be mains powered. This transmitter is ideal for temporary and permanent installations.
This transmitter features a combination of connections to suit any application. These include balanced combi XLR/6.35mm jack input (switchable between line, mic or mic with phantom power), twin phono line input, twin phono line output, 6.35mm jack loop input and output and a 3.5mm jack headphone/headset socket.
A popular accessory for the Tourtalk TT 200-ST is the TT-HQH headset. This one-piece headset comprises dual headphones and a boom microphone. The headset enables the user to monitor an independent input source (via the headphones) and speak simultaneously into the transmitter (via the boom microphone). This is ideal for audio description at a theatre, where the describer can monitor the show relay system and describe at the same time without needing additional equipment.
The Tourtalk TT 200-ST stationary transmitter is ideal for pre-recorded commentary at tourist sites, audio description at sporting grounds/theatres and many more applications such as-
Silent conferences where separate breakout group meetings are held within the same room without disturbing each other.
Simultaneous interpretation at international meetings.
Hearing support to assist people that are hard-of-hearing, as an alternative to an induction loop or infrared hearing system.
1 TT 200-ST stationary transmitter
Frequency range: 823-832MHz & 863-865MHz
Transmission power: Hi 30mW Mid 20mW Low 10mW
Transmission range: ≤ 200m (line of sight)
Dimension (mm): 210 x 215 x 52
Weight (kg): 1.25
Operating temperature: -10°C – +50 °C
Features and specifications subject to change without notice