TT 40-ST Stationary Transmitter
- Selectable microphone and aux inputs with gain controls
- Monitor headphone socket with volume control
- Audio level and overdriving status LEDs
- Aux output to feed additional transmitters
- Adjustable signal output gain
- Can be desktop or rack mounted (rack shelf available separately)
- Compact size – only half of 1U 19” rack space
- DC output to cascade additional transmitter from single PSU
- 40 selectable UHF licence-free channels (within Europe)
- Clear LCD to display transmission channel
- 1/2 wave antenna
- Up to 200m range
The Tourtalk TT 40-ST stationary transmitter is designed for fixed applications where the transmitter is to be mains powered. This transmitter is ideal for temporary and permanent installations.
This transmitter features a balanced microphone input and a line input. An additional microphone input (with 5v phantom power) is also integrated, to enable the connection of a TT-HM headband microphone, to feed the transmitter directly.
The transmitter has 40 licence-free channels (12 of which can be used simultaneously) so up to 12 groups can operate together within the same space.
An optional headset enables the user to monitor an independent input source (via headphones) and speak simultaneously into the transmitter (via a microphone). This is ideal for audio description at a theatre, where the describer can monitor the show relay system, and describe at the same time without needing additional equipment.
The Tourtalk TT 40-ST stationary transmitter is ideal for pre-recorded commentary at tourist sites, live simultaneous interpretation at international meetings, audio description at sporting grounds/theatres and many more applications.
1 TT 40-ST stationary transmitter
Frequency range: 863-865MHz
Transmission range: ≤ 200m
Power supply unit: 12v (supplied)
Dimension: 215mm x 210mm x 50mm
Dimension: 215mm x 245mm x 265mm (with antenna fitted)
Operating temperature: -10°C – +50 °C
Features and specifications subject to change without notice