TT 200-R Bodypack Receiver
- 3 Operation modes to suit any tour
- Automatic operation mode selection
- Digital noise cancelling technology
- Full-duplex two-way communication
- Auto power on function when removed a charger
- Wireless channel sync from transmitters
- 42 Channels with up to 15 separate groups
- No limit to the size of each group
- Auto power off to preserve battery life if no transmitter is present
- Channel lock for reliability
- Programmable backlit high contrast OLED display
- Roll call, gathering and out-of-range alarm with vibration
- Up to 150m range
- Integrated microphone and headset socket
- Dual colour illuminated talk back button
- Completely wireless so no installation is required
- Software control (if a charger is purchased)
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) for use with a TT-NL inductive neck loop
- All day battery life
- Wide range of accessories available
The digital Tourtalk TT 200-R receiver has a talk back function to enable the user to speak back to the tour guide and tour group, when permitted. The receiver is supplied complete with lightweight single earphone, batteries and lanyard.
The wireless full-duplex two-way Tourtalk TT 200 tour guide system enables users to communicate efficiently whilst social distancing due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Each person is issued with a compact transmitter/receiver and headset so they can speak to and hear each other, as if on the same telephone call.
The Tourtalk TT 200 is a full-duplex communication system that allows group leaders and group members to fully communicate with each other during a tour. The system allows the tour group to talk to and be heard by each other (as if on a telephone call); making it more convenient for visitor tours with question and answer sessions or interviews, meetings on the shop floor, staff training and many other applications.
The TT 200-R has three communication modes-
The group leader (using a TT 200-T) can freely speak to the tour group. Any group member (using a TT 200-R) can talk back only when the group leader permits, enabling them to maintain control of the proceedings.
The group leader (using a TT 200-T) and assistant (also using a TT 200-T) can freely speak to the tour group. Any group member (using a TT 200-R) can talk back only when the assistant releases their talk right. The group leader can always participate.
All presenters (using TT 200-T) can participate in the discussion. All group members (using TT 200-R) can listen only.
A wide range of headsets are available for any environment so whether touring a quiet museum or a noisy factory, TT 200 is the perfect solution to ensure everybody can be heard.
1 TT 200-R receiver
1 TT-SEP single earphone
1 TT-LA lanyard
2 TT-RB1 rechargeable battery
2 TT-AB1 alkaline battery
Frequency range: 823-832MHz & 863-865MHz
Power supply: 2 x AA battery
Typical battery life: 20/22hrs NiMh/Alkaline
Dimension: 46.5 x 33 x 108 mm (with belt clip and antenna)
Weight: 113 g (with batteries)
Operating temperature: -10°C – +50 °C